Global Force Gold Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!0
Global Force Gold Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion!
Wrestling and gold are an odd combination, but that is exactly what is happening with Global Force Gold. Jeff Jarrett of Global Force Wrestling has starting promoting Global Force Gold with the offer of a Jeff Jarrett 8×10 personalized autograph.
To receive your Jeff Jarrett 8×10 personalized autograph, enter the correct information above & click button to watch the NEW 7 minute video. After watching the video, a Team Jarrett Affiliate will call you to verify the correct shipping address & answer any questions you have about signing up. Creating a Free Gold Savings Account, with help from one of our team affiliates, makes you eligible to receive our Free Gift. – Source globalforcegold.info
Here is the video Jeff Jarrett is using to sell you the money making opportunity called Karatbars:
When you go to the GFW site now, there’s a ridiculous-looking pop-over ad for Global Force Gold. pic.twitter.com/u33o5RS3Xj
— David Bixenspan (@davidbix) April 8, 2016
Here is a little history of Global Force Wrestling and what lead them to creating Global Force Gold:
Information on the Global Force Gold/Karatbars Scam
Karatbars Compensation Plan
Karatbars Business Packages:
Bronze approx. 99 € / no gold
Silver approx. 285 € / 1 gram of gold
Gold approx. 635 € / 2 grams of gold
VIP approx. 1,620 € / 3 grams of gold
Package prices may vary in price, due to the gold content and fluctuating daily gold price.
If selling gold is what Karatbars is all about, why do their business packages have little or no gold in them?
The AMF in Canada is stepping in to protect investors from the Karatbars scam.
The AMF is the body mandated by the government of Québec to regulate the province’s financial markets and provide assistance to consumers of financial products and services. The Bureau holds that Karatbars affiliates are investors, that the contracts between the affiliates and Karatbars are investment contracts and that, accordingly, they are subject to the rules the AMF is responsible for enforcing.
The Bureau has prohibited Karatbars from directly or indirectly trading in securities under any form of investment covered by the Securities Act issued by Karatbars, whether via the Internet or otherwise. It has also prohibited them from acting as a securities adviser. The Bureau is concerned that, without these orders, the respondents will continue to solicit investors.
Several pieces of evidence submitted by the AMF at the ex parte hearing raised concerns for the Bureau and prompted it to rule as it did, including the following:
- Karatbars’ activities are similar to a pyramid scheme;
- Karatbars already has over 5,300 “affiliates” in Québec;
- “Affiliates” do not sell products and are essentially promoting Karatbars’ activities, lured by the possibility of earning large payouts;
- Karatbars and its promoters are promising a return of $15,000 to $136,000 per month, representing returns of between 874% and 2,172%, only 12 weeks after the initial investment;
- Despite the AMF’s warning, information and investor solicitation meetings are still taking place where potential investors are being told that Karatbars is not under AMF jurisdiction;
- Some financial sector participants have attended information meetings and have been asked to promote Karatbars’ affiliates program;
- Contrary to what Karatbars and its promoters state, the company Prosegur does not store gold on behalf of Karatbars investors, raising concerns about the storage of gold purchases;
- The promoters of the Karatbars investment program are apparently fine-tuning their activities in order to find other investors.
The AMF is pursuing its investigation in this matter. – Source Lautorite.qc.ca
You can buy Karatbars but why on earth would you want to when you’re paying nearly 30% more for them. – Source Insidersedge.co.uk
Gold Cost (Updated 2/27/2016):
Karatbars 1 Gram Gold €57.61 ($66.58) $99.99% Pure
Shipping: €18.50 ($21.38)
JM Bullion 1 Gram PAMP Suisse $50.93 99.99% Pure
Shipping: Available Free Shipping
AMPEX 1 Gram PAMP Suisse $51.30 99.99% Pure
Shipping: Available Free Shipping
Produits Artistiques Métaux Précieux – artistic precious metals products – better known as PAMP, is the world’s leading bullion brand, and one of the most trusted refiners and fabricators of precious metals.
PAMP products are accredited as ‘Good Delivery’ by:
- London Bullion Market Association (LBMA)
- London Platinum and Palladium Market (LPPM)
- Swiss National Bank (SNB)
- The leading futures markets: TOCOM, COMEX/NYMEX
- Dubai Multi Commodities Centre (DMCC)
- Shanghai Gold Exchange (SGE)
Karatbars representatives claim that their gold will help protect you from a failing money system in the United States. They assert that in cases of hyperinflation or global crisis, gold will retain –- and even increase –- its value, which far outweighs its other investment risks.
They are lying to you. The United States government can confiscate gold owned by private individuals. For example, in 1933 the Emergency Banking Act was passed, it broadened the powers of the President during a banking crisis which allowed him to require all those who held gold to turn it into the government via approved banks. People were given a short time to comply with this order and were paid the current spot rate of $20.67 an ounce. Kartbars gold does not protect you from a failing money system in the United States.
There are multiple reviews that are used by representatives to justify the Karatbars scam:
One of the most common reviews is a video by Jack Baugher a Scam Buster. The problem with this video is that Jack Baugher is affiliated with Karatbars. He is not providing an independent scam review. This is a massive conflict of interest.
Jack Baugher is the owner of fraudandscam.com. – Source golddirectorelite.com/karatbars-endorsements/
Global Force Gold Scam Conclusion
In my opinion, even with a quick review of the compensation plan you can see that Global Force Gold/Karatbars is focused on recruiting new people into the pyramid scheme and having them invest in the Ponzi that has ridiculous return claims. Global Force Gold/Karatbars is a product-based pyramid scheme/Ponzi that uses over priced gold to sucker in its victims. Avoid them.
The post Global Force Gold Scam? Yes It Is In My Opinion! appeared first on Ethan Vanderbuilt.