How To Become A Recommended Distributor On Business For Home And Attract Leads0
How To Become A Recommended Distributor On Business For Home And Attract Leads
On a daily basis people / prospects ask Business For Home which Distributors or Companies we recommend, or they want to sign up for company XYZ.
In the past we have submitted those leads to top leaders we know from numerous companies, however we think it is time for a more generic approach as we have over 1,000+ Direct Selling companies in our database.
Credibility is very important in the Direct Selling business, it is all about talking to the right people, and to be a featured distributor is a great tool to expand your business!
Approx. 25% of our website visitors is looking for a NEW or another business opportunity. As Business Fore Home is getting millions of visitors per year it is a great place to be recognized as an active professional.
We have a system in place to recommend distributors. A platform for YOU, to be visible as leader in our amazing industry, as trusted advisor, as builder, as coach, and to get the eyeballs on YOUR opportunity.
You can register as a recommended distributor here: www.businessforhome.org/recommended-distributors
The investment is only $29,95 for 3 months.
We do not accept every application, we will check your profile as we want to keep “amateurs” out.
A person who is in the market for a great sponsor or enroller should trust the Business For Home recommendation.
Business For Home definite a leader and a professional networker in Direct Sales as follows:
“A leader and professional networker is the one who has the ability to guide and at the same time is able to motivate team members, inspire respect and confidence and explain the power of the compensation plan”.
But they should also have:
- Effective communication: They must transmit the needed information suitably. It’s fundamental for leading.
- Vision: A leader needs to have a vision, which means not only thinking in a short term, but trying to see a bigger picture.
- Balance: Give importance to team members’ opinions.
- Art of Feedback: In order to produce good feedback it’s important to keep it impartial and objective. Criticism must bring solutions and improvement.
What do you get?
1. A recognition page on the Business For Home website – (ads free, no distractions), click on below picture for an example:
2. Listed in The Direct Selling app – 40,000 downloads both iOs as Android and counting:
3. Listed in an overview and selection page on the Business For Home website: