How To Kill Network Marketing Professionals With Recruitment Hype0
How To Kill Network Marketing Professionals With Recruitment Hype
Facts are facts, if network marketing was so easy, everyone would be doing it and everyone would be making a fortune.
One of the things that I have noticed from many people while prospecting in the Network Marketing industry is their ability to turn people off to their opportunity simply by the way they approach people by overselling and hype.
Network marketing is not for everyone.
It is not always easy. It takes hard work and perseverance.
Do you only want to bring people into your team who decided to join because it is easy, or do you want people who will work to become successful?
Network marketing concepts and principles are simple, but not easy.
If you are talking to a Network Marketing professional the fastest way to make yourself ridiculous is using the next recruitment phrases:
- My product / service is a “game changer”.
- It is a “category creator”.
- You have the “first movers advantage”.
- We are the “next billion dollar company”.
- We are the “fastest growing company” in the world.
- No selling required, you only have to share the product / service.
- We prayed about this, and God / Allah / Buddha directed us to company XYZ.
- All the “heavy hitters” are getting in.
- It’s a “ground floor” opportunity
- This time we have “cracked the code”.
- You do not have to do anything, just sign up.
- Done for you marketing, you only have “to click”.
- Get in now and I put people under you.
When you are prospecting professionals, ask for permission to share your information with them rather than forcing the issue. Use facts and figures, that pays off