International Business Awards Honor Jeunesse with 12 Stevie Awards in 2016 Competition0
LAKE MARY, Fla.–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Winners of the 13th Annual International Business Awards have been announced, and global youth enhancement company Jeunesse has received top honors including Company of the Year and Fastest-Growing Company of the Year.
In total, the company received 12 Stevie Awards (five Gold, four Silver and three Bronze) in the prestigious worldwide competition for its founders, executive management team, marketing team, annual global convention, Nevo™ energy drink and marketing tools.
Awards garnered include:
- Company of the Year — Consumer Products
- Fastest-Growing Company of the Year — in Canada and the USA
- Management Team of the Year
- Randy Ray (Co-founder and CEO): Executive of the Year — Health Products & Services
- Wendy Lewis (Co-founder and COO): Woman of the Year
- Scott Lewis (CVO): Maverick of the Year
- Mark Patterson (CMO): Marketing Executive of the Year
- Marketing Department of the Year
- Nevo: Best New Product or Service of the Year — Consumer Products
- We Live Jeunesse: Best Marketing or Sales Brochure or Kit
- Jeunesse EXPO 2015: Best Exhibition Display, Stand or Feature
- Life With Jeunesse: Corporate Overview Video
Jeunesse Chief Visionary Officer, Scott Lewis said, “We are honored to receive widespread recognition in the international business community and are grateful to the worldwide Jeunesse family of Distributors, executives and corporate employees who have made our growth and achievements over the past year possible. I truly believe this success sets the foundation for even greater things in years to come.”
The International Business Awards are open to all organizations worldwide. The 2016 competition attracted more than 3,800 nominations from more than 60 nations. Awards will be presented at a gala in Rome on October 21. View the complete list of winners at StevieAwards.com/IBA.