Isagenix Classified As Triple A Opportunity0
Isagenix Classified As Triple A Opportunity
Isagenix is classified as Triple A (AAA+) opportunity based on key figures such as revenue, momentum, Alexa ratings, poll results, input from direct selling professionals, top earners and Head Office visits.
Business For Home recommends Isagenix. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a (new) representative.
With more than 550,000 Members worldwide and more than 100 life-changing products, packs, and systems, the company is committed to producing Solutions to Transform Lives.
To date, Isagenix has reached $4 billion in cumulative sales through an independent network of Associates in the U.S., Canada, Puerto Rico, Hong Kong, Australia, New Zealand, Taiwan, Mexico, Singapore, Malaysia, Colombia, Vietnam, and Indonesia.
The company has recently announced their 186th millionaire, Isagenix millionaires are defined as Isagenix Associates who have cumulatively earned $1 million or more.
The company has achieved in 2015 $890 million in revenue.
Below are a few of the many awards Isagenix has received recently:
American Business Awards
- Best Tradeshow or Convention: 2015 Celebration
- Best Brand Experience: Celebration 2015
- Best New Product Introduction Event: 2015 Celebration
- Best Publication: IsaNews mMagazine
- Company of the Year
- Best Online News Room: IsaFYI.com
- Best Marketing Campaign of the Year: Strawberry Cream IsaLean® Shake
- Best Direct Response Marketing: Why Isagenix?
- Best Mobile App: IsaOrder™ App
The Spectrum Awards
- Best Event Staging and Decor for 2015 Celebration
The Communicator Awards
- Best Integrated Marketing Campaign: What Drives Us
- Best Design & Print: IsaNews Magazine
- Best Corporate Blog: IsaFYI.com
- Best Online Video (Streaming): IsagenixLive.com
- Best Website – Health: TeamIsagenix.com
- Best Branded Social Campaign: Isagenix Coffee
- Best Mobile App: IsaOrder™ App
- Best Marketing or Promotion: 2015 Celebration 2015 Program Guide
- Best Marketing or Promotion: 2016 New Year Kick Off 2016 Program Guide
- Best Film or Video – Live Events: 2015 Celebration 2015 Recap Video
- Best Film or Video – Live Events: 2015 New Year Kick Off 2015 Recap Video
- Best Website – Events: 2016 Celebration 2016 Event Website
The Hermes Creative Awards
- Platinum -– 2016 New Year Kick Off 2016 Program Guide
- Platinum -– 2015 Isagenix Celebration 2015 Recap Video
- Platinum -– 2016 Isagenix New Year Kick Off 2016 Recap Video
- Gold -– 2015 Celebration 2015 Program Guide
- Gold -– 2016 Isagenix Celebration 2016 Landing Page
- Gold – Mobile App: New Year Kick Off Event App
- Gold -– 2016 Isagenix Celebration 2016 Website
- Honorable Mention – Isagenix Events Pocket Calendar
Isagenix Head Office in Gilbert, Arizona – USA
About the Business For Home Ranking:
In our database we have around 1,000 direct selling companies from all over the world.
We have classified 650 companies with an AAA+, AA+, A+ or B grade.
In a couple of weeks the results will be visible together with more data in the (Free) Business For Home app, available both for Android as iOS. Therefore we recommend to download the app below.
The Business For Home grade definition:
- AAA+ Business For Home recommends the company. There is high certainty that the net benefit is substantial for a distributor.
- AA+ Business For Home recommends the opportunity. There is high certainty that the net benefit is moderate or there is moderate certainty that the net benefit is moderate to substantial for an distributor.
- A+ Business For Home recommends selectively offering based on professional judgment. There is at least moderate certainty that the net benefit is small for a distributor.
- B Business For Home concludes that the current information about the company is insufficient to assess the balance of benefits. Information is lacking, of poor quality, or conflicting, and the balance of benefits cannot be determined.