MMM Global Republic of Bitcoin Scam Collapses0
MMM Global Republic of Bitcoin Scam Collapses
In not so surprising news, the MMM Global Ponzi scheme has collapsed. Back on November 5th of 2015 I warned people about this scam. I hope people will learn something from their experience with this scam and will not fall for the same lies in the future. No matter how “honest” a Ponzi scammer seems, they will take your money.
Any money making opportunity that offers regular returns of 100% per month is a Ponzi scheme. Do not waste your time.
MMM Global Scam Claims
YES, IT IS POSSIBLE TO EARN 100% PER MONTH HERE, BUT THIS IS NOT A HYIP!
MMM is not a bank, MMM does not collect your MONEY, MMM is not an online business, HYIP, investment or MLM program. MMM is a community where people help each other.
This is the first sprout of something new in the modern soulless and ruthless world of greed and hard cash. The goal here is not the money.
Here is the official announcement of the failure of MMM Global Republic of Bitcoin:
We regret to inform you that we have to close down the Republic of Bitcoin. It was an experiment, and, unfortunately, it failed. We turned out not to able to pay 100% per month. We can easily pay 30% per month (and we proved it in practice in many countries), but 100% is too much even for us.
That’s why the RB will be closed down.
All the participants’ RB-Mavro are transferred to the MMM-structure of the countries which the participants come from. If there is no MMM-structure working in this country, it will be created within two weeks from the date of this announcement. All RB-Mavro will be demonstrated as “old” Mavro in PO. Any operations with them are impossible. Gradually, as your country will be developing, they will be paid back. 10% of the total input of the system will be spent on repaying “old” Mavro.
This practice has already been tested in many countries and proved that it works. It usually takes a half a year to pay back old” Mavro. This news is not very pleasant but there is nothing that can be done about it. It”s not the end of the world. We just have to wait a bit.
We hope for understanding, Administration
Here is how the MMM Global scam worked:
- Register at the website.
- Enter your Personal Office.
- There will be two big buttons. “Provide help” and “Get help”.
- If you want to contribute money, click “Provide help” and specify the amount you want to put into the system. The minimum amount is $10.
- You immediately get MAVROs in your Personal Office and they start to increase by up to 100% per month. (MAVRO is the internal currency of the system) However, as soon as you get MAVROs you won’t be able to sell them until they are confirmed as you still haven’t transferred money but only created the request.
- Then you’ll get the order in your PO including all bank account details of the person you should transfer money to. The order also contains contact details of the person so you can get in touch with him or her to make sure that it’s a real person and participant as you. In MMM there is no central account where all participants’ money accumulates (and where it can be stolen). All transfers are carried out between the participants directly. It means that everything is quite clear and transparent. MMM plays the role of the operator that helps to establish the contact between the participants.
- Transfer money to the participant. He or she confirms the receipt and your MAVROs become “confirmed”. That’s it! Now you can sell them whenever you want, total amount or a part of it.
- If you want to sell your MAVROs click “Get help” and specify the amount. Another participant will receive the order and will send you the money (provide help). As you did earlier! Don’t forget to confirm the receipt of help as soon as the money is in your bank account (But no earlier! Be careful with frauds!). If you don’t do it the sender’s MAVROs won’t be confirmed.
The rate of growth for your account will be from 20% to 100% per month.
Here is a video made by one of the victims of this scam who lost $10,000:
MMM Global Scam Conclusion
MMM Global is a pathetic cash gifting/Ponzi scheme that is designed to take advantage of people. MMM Global is using your dislike of the banks to get you to participate in a cash gifting/Ponzi scheme. Don’t fall for yet another scam created by serial fraudster Sergey Mavrodi. When new suckers can’t be found this scam will fail taking your money with it.
The post MMM Global Republic of Bitcoin Scam Collapses appeared first on Ethan Vanderbuilt.